Wednesday, February 9, 2011

AVR update and NVC email

As soon as I got up today, I called up the AVR and was surprised to hear it was updated again. The new message: "NVC has received the immigrant visa fee bill on February 7th, 2011 and will send further instructions within the next few weeks."

About 30 minutes ago, Ben and I both received an email from NVC with instructions about the NVC. To see screenshots, go here: http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p174/smurf47/Immigration/NVC%20DS-230%20email/

Oh, and last night I was on the VJ forums and saw that someone else from Canada who did EP and filled out the online forms got a case complete in 25 days!! Wow.

Also, Ben has booked a flight to come here to Canada for March 4 and leaving on the 8th. Can't wait!

~Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. I'm the pettitioner and agent for my wife. I filled out the ds 260 form, so can i sign on her behalf and submit it elecronically?

    ReplyDelete