Wednesday, October 27, 2010

5 month anniversary

So, my husband remembered last night that our 5-month anniversary was last week. D'oh. We had both forgotten about it. And yet again, for the third month in a row, we spent our anniversary apart. In a way, I'm happy that we both forgot about our anniversary last week because I would have just been moping around all day wishing I was with Ben.

Ben did get me something last night in celebration of our missed anniversary. Recently, there was a new update to Windows Live Messenger (MSN) and I don't like it at all. I mentioned to Ben last night how I hate how slow the new MSN is to load on start-up. He told me I should try Trillian, another IM client that he's been using for years. So, I downloaded it and tried it out, liking it. He then bought me Trillian Pro (has more features and themes and such) for our anniversary. ^_^

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment