Sunday, August 18, 2013

Letter from USCIS

Got home from a mini-vacation earlier this afternoon and just got around now to checking the mail. Inside was a letter from USCIS. The entire way down the hall and back into my apartment I was praying it was an approval (despite nothing indicating this on USCIS's website, although this isn't uncommon). Sat down and ripped open the letter.



Apparently my second set of fingerprints was rejected, being illegible. I now have to go to a local police department and get a letter indicating I have no criminal record.

*sigh*

I'm planning on going to the police department tomorrow morning and hoping they'll be able to do this without a hassle (and for cheap). I'll then mail it off ASAP (after scanning everything, so I have a copy for my records).

Wish me luck!

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment