Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wiki on EP and online forms

So, back in January I believe, I started working on a wiki I wanted to put up on VJ about the NVC process for Montreal beneficiaries in relation to electronic processing and online forms. I wrote most of it while going through the process myself. Once our case was complete at NVC, I put the finishing touches on it and finally published it on the wiki section of NVC. The link can be found here. Hope this helps other Canadians and any others that are also doing EP and/or online forms!

~Lindsay

P.S. Still patiently waiting for an interview date! Last week, I saw someone on VJ who had a case complete the day before ours got assigned an interview date for April 20! It's very possible that I can get an interview date for late April! I'm so thrilled that Montreal is getting faster. I can't believe that only last year it used to take 5 months from CC to interview, but now it's dropped to 2 months and below. Go Montreal go! ^_^

8 comments:

  1. I used your link, very helpful. TKS! (Sarai)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Glad it helped! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping to see a new post about your interview date... praying that you hear back next week... we haven't filed yet, need the paperwork from the sponsors.. hopefully we'll be done this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's still plenty of time for me to hear about my interview date today ;)
    Hoping you get all your paperwork so you can send it off soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are truly amazing. You are so smart and dedicated and hardworking. What do you do for a living? I'm curious as to where your intelligence has taken you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, thank you so much!! And it's not glamorous, but I'm currently working in the restaurant at the Target in town, lol. But, it's just part-time as I'm in school here :) Going for 2 programs: programming and web design :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure if you still check these comments or not but I have a question. I am a bit confused on what to send in the IV package. My I130 was approved so now I'm trying to get everything together. What do I scan and send (via EP) vs actually mail out in iv package to NVC. I don't actually send any originals to the NVC in the IV package right? My husband is visiting now and I want him to take all the original documents with him so he'll have it for the interview. Thanks for any help

    ReplyDelete