Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ben's third visit!

Ben's on the second plane to Montreal! I'll be leaving in a few minutes to go pick him up.

He was planning on leaving after lunch today and then drive to Sioux Falls. But yesterday when he got home from work, he told me that there was gonna be some bad weather in his area, so he decided to leave a day early and booked a hotel for the night.

He finally got to the airport later this afternoon when his two planes were delayed. His first was delayed so badly that they put him on another flight heading to Chicago. I was tracking his flight online and it seemed it had to stay in the air longer than it had to around the Chicago airport. Apparently the Chicago airport has been hit really bad by delays. His second flight was supposed to leave at 9pm, but then got delayed to 9:55pm. And even after he boarded and the plane left the gate, I believe that he was stuck on the runway for almost 30 minutes before his flight finally took off. He was supposed to have arrived already in Montreal, but because of the delays, he won't be landing for another hour at least.

I'm getting anxious, so I'm going to leave in a few minutes. I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that Ben passes through customs without any issues.

Can't believe he's here till next Tuesday! *big smile*

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment