Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Canada Trip

So, a few weeks ago, I decided to take a trip to Montreal to celebrate my birthday and Thanksgiving with my family. Left last Wednesday (after working half a day), and am currently sitting at my gate to return home.

Just wanted to write this little post as I've never been asked so few questions at US customs. When I approached the counter, I passed everything over as usual (passport, boarding pass, green card, declaration card). The officer did some stuff on his computer, asked how long I had been visiting Canada for (a week). Asked why I had moved to Fargo (originally in South Dakota, husband got a job in Fargo). He confirmed that I had no checked bags. And as far as I remember, that was it!! I think I was up there for about 2 minutes *shocked*

Maybe I'm finally off their black list from 4 years when I got denied twice, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment